No Summertime blues here. Judging by how busy and engaged all of our exhibitors are, it bodes well for a lively and eventful SPATEX come February. With all of this and much more happening, can you really afford to not be at SPATEX 2015? Please keep the news rolling in, we love to hear from you and will do our best to spread the word.
- Fairlocks launches the Mega Pool Saver™ – Compact and easy to install, the Mega Pool Saver™ reduces pool pump energy consumption by up to a massive 80%. It can be used with any standard single phase, single speed pool pump up to 1.5 HP.
- Waxman Ceramics makes a splash at five star Brynteg Spa – Teaming up with pool and spa company, Service Solutions Ltd, Waxman has kitted out the luxury spa in Snowdonia, which features in a television advertisement. See their new-look Mosaic Collection brochure.
- Golden Coast launches bespoke control panel service offering huge cost and time saving benefits. The latest young recruit to Golden Coast’s technical sales team is enthusiastic Charlotte Stacey.
- Aqua Water Systems reports that since its launch at the beginning of the year, the Aqua Simpool compact dosing system has exceeded every imaginable sales target.
- Vortex (Spafix) – info coming at the end of the week
- The Mosaic Company has announced the launch of its stunning Urban Chic, Textura and Stone Hex glass mosaic ranges.
- AquaChek is reporting record sales for its ShockChek pool and spa test strips which quickly indicate whether a pool needs shocking.
- Certikin – reports that sales for its market leading liners and its number of on-site lining installations have this summer gone through the roof. The company has recently invested heavily in new state of the art equipment and doubled its installation team numbers to meet demand.
- Heatstar launches new website – technical data, images and case studies all come together to provide the user with a detailed overview of Heatstar’s capabilities.
- Herborner Pumpenfabrik has invested over two million euros in developing two ground breaking pumps that are guaranteed resistant to corrosion – the herbornerX and the herbornerF.
- Tintometer Ltd – five of the Lovibond team took part in a 40 mile hike across the South Downs to raise a staggering £1,000 for the charity, Action Medical Research.
- Alpha Wellness Sensations – in May introduced the Abstracto sauna for commercial use. Featuring a glass front wall, its magnificent interior is finished in veneer.
- Technics & Applications bvba, manufacturer of automatic slatted pool covers AquaTop and safety covers AquaGuard has launched TopMoov for pools with roman ends and Polycarbonate ‘AluLook’ slats which offer over 70% extra heating capacity in comparison to pc solar slats.
- Designworks Tiles new St John Street showroom in London launched to great acclaim during Clerkenwell Design Week in May. Guests were particularly taken with the 15 metre colour wall that spans the length of the showroom. Filled with more than 900 different tile samples, the wall forms a spectrum of colour alongside neutrals.
- OASE Automatic Pool Covers: This summer, OASE has introduced a stunning range of new colours from vivid aqua to blue sky and camel.
Join these Exhibitors and a host of others at SPATEX 2015
- EXTENDED FLOOR PLANS FOR 2015 -Thanks to early sell-out in 2014
- FREE on-site car parking
- FREE Wi-fi for all within the exhibition
- FREE Refreshments in the Exhibitor Lounge
- SPECIAL lifting rates
- EXCELLENT deals on hotels
- NEW EXCITING networking opportunities
- FREE storage facilities
SPATEX 2015 Sunday February 1st to Tuesday 3rd 2015.